[Ansteorra] Re: Missed You.

Timothy Boyte urusei at flash.net
Thu Aug 30 19:53:26 PDT 2001

Hi Darius & Monica

    Timmay!! Here.

    I missed you guys last week at fighter practice.  I had to leave about
7:00 pm and when nobody had shown up by 6:30 pm I went ahead and left.  Last
night Dirk and I fought it out for quite a few bouts.  Lots of fun and we
managed to stick each other multiple times.  Yahoo!  I got to work out with
the new toys and liked the R8 Rapier quite a bit.  It handles very nicely
even though it might be a tad on the heavy side.  Probably the XXX blade.
Anyway sorry I have been missing you guys.  Graduate School, work, family,
life in general, etc., etc.

    Talk to you later and have a safe trip this weekend.

        Tim  (Thibault)  a.k.a. TIMMAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!