[Ansteorra] Yule Gift Ideas

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Dec 6 13:04:36 PST 2001

There have been some great ideas posted regarding Yule gifts...the photo album one especially...but that should be a specific gift for special friends.  Am I mistaken or are not the Yule Revel gifts for the *insert your favorite horde type here* gift exchange more in fun than in sentimentality?

Just asking...I've already got what I've got to add to the pile.

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!