[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule Revel feast

Ted Kubricht tok at flash.net
Wed Dec 5 04:34:30 PST 2001

Greetings all,

Since reading Gerald's announcement concerning prices at Stargate Yule, I
felt I should announce a clarification on feast prices and availability.

Although the list is full and we are taking names on the waiting list, I
have decided that everyone will be fed, waiting list or not.   History shows
what we can expect as far as attendance, so we are cooking a little extra to
be sure everyone will have the opportunity to participate.   Don't be
discouraged if you are on the waiting list.

Adult feast is $8
Adult feast for children 5-12 is half price
Adult feast for children under 5 is free

There is a children's feast of hot dogs, beans, and chips that is free for
all children who prefer it.

Vaclav and Vasilisa,
head cooks.