[Ansteorra] Lost and Found at Stargate Yule Revel

Gerald L. Norris Jr. jerryn at houston.rr.com
Mon Dec 10 09:12:29 PST 2001

Greetings to all and sundry from HL Gerald of Leeshire, Castellan of
Stargate.

I hope that everyone had a safe trip home from Stargate's Yule Revel this
weekend.  I had a wonderful time acting as the event steward.  I also
appreciate everyone having picked up so quickly after the announcement was
made for the site closing time.

In everyone's haste, however, there were some things left behind.  The
following is a list of Lost and Found at Stargate Yule Revel.  Below that
will be the list for Stargate Baronial last year.  This will be the last
posting of the Stargate Baronial Lost and Found.  After the end of the year
those items in L&F from Stargate Baronial championship will be used for
prizes and/or auction events during the next year.  I will try my best to
see items returned to owners, but I need for the owners to make themselves
known.

Lost and Found for Stargate Yule Revel

1 small purple cloak
1 etched glass stein with pewter top
1 metal mug 1 glass mug
1 soft blue ceramic cup
1 small wooden cup
1 plaid box with fibula
1 small blue pillar candle
1 wooden bowl
1 pair pruning sheers
1 purple bottle cap top
1 tiger on a string
1 piece of braided leather
1 small white sock
1 brown wicker tray
1 purple satin child's tunic
1 brown polishing cloth
1 pink table napkin
1 white table cloth
1 fabric with flower and stripe design
1 round wicker basket with handles
1 pop-up umbrella with wooden handle
2 wicker paper-plate holders
1 knife with ivory/bone handle
1 pop-up umbella
1 telescoping umbrella
3 white pillar candle
1 pair children's sandals
1 brass goblet
1 white dinner napkin
1 red plastic mug w/ black top
1 white ceramic bowl
1 round metal tray
1 pair black leather gloves
1 velvet hat
1 wooden hair brush
1 fork with wooden handle
1 box of floral table decorations

Stargate Baronial Championship Lost and Found

1. red ball
2. fleur-de-lis earrings
3. ceramic plate
4. polo shirt
5. red tunic with black & gold trim
6. tan towel
7. 2 green tablecloths (or fabric)
9. black felt hat
10. white ceramic mug
11. metal tankard
12. plastic goblet
15. beige snood
16. basket
17. inkle loom belt
18. hand towel
19. boxes of white candles
20. Green telescoping chair

If you have any questions, please contact me @ 713.957.8177 or e-mail me
concerning the items involved.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart I am,
HL Gerald of Leeshire
A bard of Stargate in the kingdom of Ansteorra