[Ansteorra] RV and horse gear for sale

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Sat Dec 1 18:13:32 PST 2001

Oye!  Oye!
My mundane parents and her friends are holding a garage sale tomorrow, Dec. 2, from 9am to 4pm.
The biggest items that I thought the Society would have interests of is the RV that my mother is selling and the horse equipment that her friends are selling.  Please can someone pass this to the equine section of the Society.  Below directions are a list of items and details of the RV.  I'm sorry if this bothers anyone.  I'm just trying to help both sides of my life.
Directions:  From the West:  Coming from Lampasas and Kempner on Hiway 190 to Copperas Cove, turn right onto 2657 before reaching Copperas Cove, go down to 2808 and turn right, go down the road to a sign that says "Smith Cemetery", turn left, go down the road til you can turn right onto another road, and go down that road til you can turn onto the private property that is holding the sale.  From the East:  Coming from Copperas Cove to Kempner and Lampasas on hiway 190, just outside town turn left onto 2657 and follow the above directions from there.  From the South:  From Austin go north on 183 to Briggs turn onto 2657, go to 2808 and turn left.  There will be signs out to lead you to the sale.

RV:  1987 Mallard Motorhome, 26 foot, 4kw generator, 15000 btu A/C, microwave, built-in coffee maker and toastoven, full bath w/ tub and shower, sleeps 4 adults and 2 children, lots of cupboards, tv antenna w/ booster and cable ready, propane/electic water heater, propane furnace, propane/electric refrigerator, 4-burner propane stove w/ oven, fully self-containing, awning, 40-gal fuel tank, 34000 original miles.  Needs some work.  $6000 or Best Offer  I've been in it and love it, just don't have the cash to get it.

Horse Equipment:  Bareback Pad-Green-New $18, All Bridles & Halters are 'Horse' Size, BRIDLES/HEADSTALLS-All with Reins, 1 Nylon-Light Gold-New $12, 1 Nylon-Green-New $12, 2 Leather Western Shaped-Ear-New $20 each, 1 General Use Style With Kimberwicke Single Slot Bit w/ Strap-Used $30, 1 English Show/Dressage with Flat Laced Reins-New $60, 1 Set of Side Reins w/ Elastic-New $18, Used Rope Halters-Good Enough for Pasture Turn-out-1 Green/White-1 White $.50 each, BITS-Slotted Kimberwicke-Nickel $10, Tom Thumb Pelham $8, Low Port Pelham w/ Chain $8, 4 Leather Buckle & Chain Curb Straps $.50 each, 1 Chain Only Curb Strap $.50, Used Western Saddle Cinches (Girths) $2-3, SADDLE PADS-1 Western Red/White Plaid 29"x29"-New $15, 1 Set Western Square 'Fleece'-White-Includes: Breast Strap & Cover and Girth Cover-Used $15, 1 English Quilted Cotton-White-Very Thin for Close Contact-New $3, 1 Acrylic 'Fleece' Cinch Cover-Tan-New $4, 1 Lunging/Buggy Whip-New $15, 1 Training Crop with Strap-New $5, Foal Feeder-Like New $20, 3 Saddle Racks-Wall Mount/Fold Down-With Hardware $12 each, 1 Set Light Brown Naugahyde Saddle Bags $12, Heavy Rubber Corner Buckets-1 with Mounting/Holding Bracket-Like New $12-1 Bucket $10, 16 Bars of Glycerine Saddle Soap-10 oz. size $1 each    Prices are Negotiable

For RV contact Fred or Audrey Shotwell at (915) 628-3425 or for Dec. 2 contact at number below.

For Horse Equipment contact Sandy Revers (254) 547-8175

If you live beyond the travel that you do not want to take just call and see what can be arranged.  As before, I'm sorry if anyone doesn't like what I did.  Thank you for your attentions.

Aurore