[Ansteorra] Questions about groups that cover large geographi cal areas

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Tue Dec 4 04:52:23 PST 2001

I am one of those that would be very interested in this.  The distance makes
it difficult for me to hold an office and to attend any of the guild
meetings except on very rare occasions.  Short of trying to start a group in
my own area, I don't know what would be an acceptable alternative.

Isa

The information contained in this electronic communication, and any
electronic attachment(s), is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by
physician-patient privilege.  Information that is transmitted for the
conduction of business is also CONFIDENTIAL.  It is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that
any release of information or distribution of this communication is
prohibited by law. If you have received this message in error, or
are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender via reply email and delete this communication.
Saint Francis Health System