[Ansteorra] Re: And Miles to Go Before We Sleep

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Tue Dec 4 14:08:20 PST 2001

The Western Region has dealt with the question of lots of land and few
people for almost 2 decades now.  It sometimes seems as if the adversity has
just drawn us that much closer as a family and we have a very uniqe style
and way in which we do things out here.  In particular, the areas around
Amarillo (Adlersruhe) have faced the greatest challenges.  One idea that has
been suggested is to hold web meetings.  If you are two here and two there,
network and do it that way, or even an SCA style chat room to take care of
business could help.  Make your house the local gathering spot for those not
having computer access.  (Great excuse for a revel!)  Then plan regular get
togethers well in advance so that everyone can make plans.  Rotating places
always helps.  No one likes to be the ones to drive forever all the time:))

Mistress Ulrica...Way Out West
Western Regional Seneschal