[Ansteorra] Questions about needed Insignia

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 17:49:24 PST 2001

IN respons to many querries I have had concerning the Insignia needed I have
posted the following Web page at my personal Site. Any Granphics on My
Ansteorran Insignia pages Linked to this page are fair game if any one wants
to use them. The Nonarmigerous awards Page has been updated to include
graphics of the Queens Ring and the Vine Staff.

http://home.earthlink.net/~dmriney/insignia.html

Lady Kateline de Lys (Kitty) has also graciously made cross stitch charts of
many of the awards available at the Southern Regional A&S website.
http://southern.ansteorra.org/arts/charts.htm

Thanks to her and everyone else who has Endeavoered to make sure The Crown
has wonderfull insignia to give out in thier courts. Especially IN this
Reign and the Last one To Ld Charles MacKinnon who's large donations of
insignia have carried us a great deal of the way through the last six
months.

In Service
Master Darius of the Bells, Ol