[Ansteorra] Persona motivation

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Dec 23 13:45:03 PST 2001

Susan the Curious commented:
> In the beginning looking; I found that the Isle of Man, that I have been
> facinated with since childhood, would be able to support the name and I
> love and also the diversity of clothing styles I am comfortable with.  I
> have loved my research into the place and have been left at the end of many
> questions with questions there are not redily availible information for,
> which is where my favorite lines usually take me.

I have unfortunately run across very few referances and info specific
to the Isle of Mann. However, if you haven't looked at this file in
the Florilegium, perhaps it might help. And of course, if you have
any additional referances or comments to add, I'd love to have them
to add to this file.
Manx-msg           (9K) 12/17/01    The Isle of Man. Manx personas. references.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/Manx-msg.html
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net