[Ansteorra] Another Virus

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 14:32:54 PST 2001

   Sorry for this interruption, folks. Alas, this isn't a typical,
general virus warning.

   I was just sent a virus from a "Larry Batsch" from the
Trimaris-Temp, Elfsea, Iron Rose, or Ansteorran mailing lists. This
person needs to be made aware they have the W32.Badtrans.B at mm virus
on their system and it will send it's self to all authors of
unanswered emails in their inbox. He needs to scan and clean his
system, then alert these authors NOT to open the attachments shown as
an MP3 in these text-free emails.... IN THAT ORDER.
   McAfee has a great virus library with further information on this
virus. (It is on watch, medium threat level). Sorry I don't have the
link on hand, but you can do a simply web search at www.Yahoo.com to
find it.

Thank You,
Lady Colete d'Evreux
(AKA Stacy E. Dickey)

=====
"It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."
--Sister Elizabeth Kenny