[Ansteorra] Pavilion For Sale, New

Coffee Bean coffebean57 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 09:10:15 PST 2001

Greetings Lord and Ladies,

Going to war? Need a pavilion? I have for sale a brand NEW Spinning Winds
pavilion. Due to a unfortunate turn of life events, after much patient time
and finally receiving my pavilion, I am unable to use it. So it has been put
up only once to take pictures. (please see link below for photos)

Stats on this lovely piece are:

Wall Colors: Kelly Green
Roof Colors: Kelly Green & Navy Blue striped
Dags: Spear shaped in Kelly Green with Navy Blue rain guard.
Tent Size: 12'x20' Marquee/Oval
Sloped 6 1/2' walls.
Fabric: Tri-Pac III (waterproof, fire, mold, and rip resistant)
Includes a matching Navy Blue storage bag.
Comes complete with poles, stakes, and matching green rope.
Two zippered doors.
Matching Kelly Green interior walls.
One awning.

Asking Price: $1,500.00

To view pictures use this link:
http://community.webshots.com/album/27218947ezyCCpzxte

Please feel free to contact me at coffebean57 at hotmail.com or 281-997-1479
about any questions you may have. No calls after 10 please.

Open to payment options, credit cards also accepted.

As far as transporting it, ideally I would like it if the happy buyer could
come pick it up (as I don't have a truck). But if not, perhaps other
arrangements can be made. I'm afraid I can't travel any farther north than
Dallas though.

Thank you for your time.

Katherine
Barony of Loch Sollier