[Ansteorra] Ice Axe is approaching

William Willett liamgordon at military.com
Thu Dec 20 18:57:52 PST 2001

Greetings Lords and Ladies of Ansteorra,

    It's me again...  And I am here to speak more of Ice Axe.  For
all those who would like to know, I will be holding a tourney that
will last most of the day (dependant if I can convince more of the
heavy fighters out there to join us).  I am hoping to do a Swiss Five
with Great Weapons.  If not possible, then I will overcome, adapt,
AND improvise.  I am hoping to make this a fun tourney with a few
twists and turns.  There will be a nice little twist at the end
though...  Sir Guy, you're going to shoot me ;-)
    Now, I am looking for a List Mistress or TWO(!!) and a couple of
Field Harolds...  Owww...  Stop that cat, that hurts....  Sorry.  Cat
of Angel Claw fame has struck again....  Owwww.
    Where was I?  Ah, yes, List Mistresses and Field Harolds.  Please
email me as soon as y'all would like to Volunteer.

    Well, that's all for now.  I will send something out next week.
See you all soon, and I hope and pray that everyone has a safe and
joyous holiday.

Thank You,

In Service to the Dream that
We All Share