[Ansteorra] Wanted, Gilli to teach arrow and bolt making at WinterKingdom, Hopfull

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Wed Dec 12 19:50:53 PST 2001

I have talked to Lord Gilli before about comuing up north to an event
and each arrow and bolt making, but hesitated, not knowing how much
response or apprieation he would receive up here for his long drive
beyond myself and a few known men to me that  were interested in
learning the art.  But on this nite, of the Barony of Northkeeps
Populace Lord Robert Fitzmorgan asked that we try to find ot how they
are made as it seems there are  some who would like to know,  I
mentioned my conversations with yourself and promisedf to try to contact
you with regards to possibly teaching a class on the art at our
Winterkingom event .  If this does not conflict with any scheduling of
yours I will guarantee your entry and feast should there be one, at this
event.  If you can show us how to  make arrows and bolts for orselves
and do it at this event.  Please contact our Baron or Baroness, or Lord
Robert at your earliest convience, or myself and I will contact them.
Thank you for your time and considertation.  Lord Wilhelm Da Kaalavo

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND