[Ansteorra] Period Dog Breeds

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 12:16:40 PST 2001

Stefan, we're not eating our family members here this time.  And I do count 4 legged pets as people that are family.  I'm just not going so far as to having SCA fall into my mundane life as to having a period pet.  Main problem for that idea is we can't take our beloved friend with us to events unless (s)he is service animal.  If they could go with me then I would consider getting a period pet.  Do Saint Benards count as period?  They would make good bed warmers for Ice Axe.  Aurore