[Ansteorra] FWD: Riddle

morgancain at earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 21 12:36:45 PST 2001

This was sent out by a Northshielder I know, so please do not groan at me!

       http://www.indigofish.com/fiskr/riddle.htm

                                     ---= Morgan

'Be a risk-taker. Don’t be afraid to fail. Remember that we fail forward to success. Edison did not find the secret of the lightbulb until he had failed 9,999 times. But he didn’t say he had failed. He only said, “We now know 9,999 things that do not work.”'  ---= Mary Kay Ash (1918-2001)