[Ansteorra] Wanted, Gilli to teach arrow and bolt making at WinterKingdom, Hopfull

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Fri Dec 21 13:43:48 PST 2001

I would love to travel to the land of my birth for such a noble deed as
teaching.  However, we are not blessed with compatible schedules.  The
weekend of your WinterKingdom event is the weekend before our Ice Axe event
which I'm co-autocrating and feastocrating.  Perhaps we can find another
event at a later date.

Thanks for asking,

Gilli