[Ansteorra] Manx Info

Walter Davis WDJr at excite.com
Mon Dec 24 06:51:58 PST 2001

Susan,
If you are afraid of genetic problems with a Manx maybe you should look into
Pixie Bobs.  I believe they are a cross between a bobcat and some breed of
house cat.  Anyway, I saw them on TV once and they really looked
interesting.  They get very large for a house cat but are very docile and
friendly with people.  But, they can jump higher and run faster than the
normal domestic cat!  I would love to have one if I could find one but I
have too many little anamals as it is (9 cats, one dog).

Oudoceus Kynith
Shire of Rosenfeld
Ansteorra