[Ansteorra] Manx Info

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Dec 24 16:17:00 PST 2001

>I know how close one can get to a cat.  My favorite was Sugar the Cat.  I
>got her when she was about half grown.  She was just a nondescript gray cat
>that someone had abandoned.  I had her for nearly seventeen years.  She used
>to walk down the driveway when it was time for me to get off work and sit by
>the road watching for me.  When I drove up to the house she would chase the
>car like a dog yowling all the way.  When I got out she would flop all over
>with joy.  She thought I was the greatest thing walking the earth.  She
>disappeared about three years ago while I was away.  I still greve for her.
>
>Oudoceus Kynith

Wow, thank you for sharing.  I was afraid that I may have gone over the
public interest limit with the last post and debated about taking it
private but your post was such a gift to me and filled me with so many
memories of the cats (and other animals) that have been a part of my life
and how much their presence have made me who I am.  I never struggled with
them as I have so many people, they knew me and accepted me as opposed to
wanting me to conform to their ideas of what I should be.

If anyone wants to discuss favorite cat and other animals personal stories
for awhile, we can do a temporary yahoo group to do this, contact me off list,

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net