[Ansteorra] Manx Info

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Dec 24 21:57:39 PST 2001

>I, personally, have never met a cat I didn't like for that very reason:
>they accept who and what you are at face value and that's that.  Now some
>people on the other hand....well, that's a whole 'nother story.

Yep.

>And Susan, if you get your Yahoo cat group up and running, let me know. :-)
>
>Rowan
>rmheydon at swbell.net

As I know and love you so, your encouragement was all I needed.  I have it
up and even a couple of polls and files and there are places for you to
create your own photo album for any cats and other animals you wish to
share with us.

As I have seen many nasty things on e-mail lists I expect people to adhere
to the standards set forth in Rowen's first paragraph here and will show no
tollerance for intollerance for other's feelings.  If anyone wants on, just
send me you address and I will subscribe you.

Susan the Curious
Susan-the-Curious at swbell.net