[Ansteorra] Sable Scroll Holliday / Coronation Wish list

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 07:22:17 PST 2001

No one has responded regarding whether we can hold it
at their place. As I stated earlier, I have no table
to paint on.

We still need someone to be so gracious as to allow us
illuminators to borrow their home for an evening.
Coronation is a mere three weeks away and we need
those scrolls!

Please contact me at 817-261-0557 if you wish to
volunteer! Thank you in advance and have a great
Christmas!

In service,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Super Illuminator!