[Ansteorra] Re: Ur 1st GW

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed Dec 26 18:18:13 PST 2001

I'm of pure joy that you want to go to War.  Although Plachoya is right, need to bring warm clothes.  Suggestion, place clean, dry clothes in large Ziplocs.  There were a couple of nights there, I went and found greater warm in my tent and under blankets.  A summer cloak (just an idea, twin bed sheet)  sucked in the rain and cold.  As for my going, that is questionable depends on when income tax is my friend this year or not.  Aurore