too old? Re: [Ansteorra] My 1st GW

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 09:30:58 PST 2001

Ok, I'll change what I mean.  Let the physical healthy people take the hits.  My left shoulder is a walking barometer.  And it's talking at me now.  And everything else has been injuried in too many high school athletic events and practices.  Don't want to give the chirigons (sp?) too much work if I get hit in just the wrong spot.  My other biggest agruement for not getting into the fighters' circle is can't afford the weapons and armor at the moment.  Maybe one day.  Aurore