too old? Re: [Ansteorra] My 1st GW

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 10:44:09 PST 2001

>My grievest apoligies to all the great warriors of Ansteorra, if my age
>comment seamed much.  I'll have to get to work on the armor and weapons
>come income tax, but only if the IRS gods are kind to me.  I'm truely
>sorry.  Aurore

I don't think anyone was actually offended.  Amused, but not offended.  Most
of us who have fought for any amount of time have one injury or another.
These things happen.

And if you are concerned about physical injury, there are other options...

Rapier (we need all the bodies we can get for the melees)
Live weapons (learn to throw knife axe and spear)
Combat Archer (not so much chance of large man with big stick hitting you
hard...and everyone NEEDS a crossbow)  ;)

Avery Shaw
Head Salesman New World Arbalest (manufacturers of the Knowne World's best
Crossbows)

P.S.  The preceding was a shameless plug for New World Arbalest....you want
a crossbow...you need a crossbow...you should buy a crossbow...;)