too old? Re: [Ansteorra] My 1st GW

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Thu Dec 27 11:02:14 PST 2001

Rapier, thought about, goes nicely with my French persona, not hot armor during the summer, lots of good cons for
Live weapons, tried that, end up with the knife going in more of the wrong spots than on the target
Combat Archer, getting shoulder to pull back enough on the string to put strength into the flight of the arrow, light armor too

How much is your crossbows going for?

Aurore