[Ansteorra] What can we talk about (was Level 3 Banishment???)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Dec 28 21:27:19 PST 2001

Marc Carlson (marccarlson20 at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
> If this actually makes sense to people, would you please explain it to me.
> If it's public enough information that a) it's been read out in Court, and b)
> published in the Black Star, that would tend to suggest to me that it's
> public information.

The information that was announced is as follows:

----
Let it be known that Eric Mauer has been banished Level 3 (ed. note:
Corpora refers to this as Absolute Banishment) from the Society for
Creative Anachronism by proclamation on November 24, 2001.

Duncan, Rex     Larissa, Regina
----

That is all that is and can be said according to Society rules. Anything
else puts individuals or the Corporation at risk to law suits for
defamation of character or slander.

Ciao,