[Ansteorra] Re: What can we talk about (was Level 3...)

panthyr at texas.net panthyr at texas.net
Mon Dec 31 17:56:52 PST 2001

Candace wrote:

>In the future, I will keep these reactions in mind so
>as not to offend thereby not to get flamed and accused
>of cowardice.  However, it will have to apply to some
>other list or organization, as I am a new comer no
>longer...

I feel I should apologize for my error. I mistook an innocent newcomer question
for an anonymous attempt at stirring up mischief.
It is always a good idea and good etiquette to identify yourself in a mail list,
they are by default somewhat anonymous.
I hope that the above does not indicate that you are giving up on the SCA. There
are a lot of fine people here; the mail list is probably the worst place to get
to know us.

Donal O Dochartaigh
(mka Lee Cavett)
--
"Reality is infinite. Therefore everything you experience is, in some
sense, real. But since your experiences can only be a small part of