[Ansteorra] Yule Gift Ideas

tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net tgnst at postoffice.swbell.net
Thu Dec 6 11:39:43 PST 2001

Want to give a gift that gives and gives? One that is virtually beyond
price? Give photos... It can be one or two tucked away in a lovely Christmas
Card, or a whole book full commemorating a special ceremony or occasion...
Picture's of the 'ancestors' for  the younger member's of your 'house', or
pictures of the 'descendants' for the 'ancestors'... Pictures of those who
have left us, for any number of reasons, but still inhabit our hearts and
memories...
And people love pictures of themselves, significant others, and offspring!
You can't save time in a bottle, but you can give these beautiful images
from out of time and delight others for years with your gift.
Go sort your special stash for extra's, or ones you can part with, or do
reprints...
Start remembering your camera when you're going to be with people, and go
for double prints when you have film developed!
Those of you share your photo's with us through out year, a heart felt thank
you...'Stacia