[Ansteorra] Last minute Christmas Gifts-

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 12:34:09 PST 2001

Greetings Ansteorra!

I hope you are all enjoying this fine Yule season.  For those of you
wondering what little stocking stuffers you might still get for your
ambitious fighter,, might I suggested a Combat Bow or Crossbow?

Yes,,, just think of the twinkle in your fighters' eye when they find such a
wondrous weapon under the tree.  Oh, the joy and thrill they will find at
Gulf Wars as they deftly bring down Trimarian dukes and knights with their
new toy!  Of course, they can practice at home on our own lovely dukes and
knights:)

So you say your fighter perfers sword and shield?  Not to worry,, they still
can enjoy the weapon of their choice,, after plunking a dozen or so arrows
into the Castle.... helps to soften the enemy for that later last minute
charge :)

But wait,,, these bows should come with accessories.  What good is a bow or
crossbow without ammo?  Luckily, you can contact your local archery marshal
or the Kingdom Archery Marshal, Lord Fearghus (information conveniently
located in your Blackstar), to assist you in putting together SCA legal
arrows.

Ansteorra needs combat archers for Gulf Wars, can we count on you?

This has been an unpaid political advertisement for the advancement of
Ansteorrean Combat Archers.
Octavia de Verdon
Countess of Ansteorra
Ansteorra's Combat Archery person