HOAX was RE: [Ansteorra] My computer got a virus

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Sat Dec 15 22:32:31 PST 2001

Nope, you did not get a virus, you fell for a hoax.  Luckily, its not
dangerous to follow your advice, because the file is used for a function
that's not used very often.

Go to http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/sulfnbk.exe.warning.html
for details about the hoax.

Folks do not follow the advice of the previous e-mail.

Jean Paul de Sens,