[Ansteorra] Sable Scroll Holliday / Coronation Wish list

Jocelyn F Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Fri Dec 21 08:56:35 PST 2001

I will be at Stepps 12th night, and will have blank charters with me.
Thanks
Ari
---
One should not discuss a dream
In front of a simpleton.
     ~Ekai, called Mu-Mon. From the Gateless Gate~
Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com

On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 05:57:52
 Lisabetta mka Kimberly wrote:
>We just had a guild meeting and will be having another
>next week and another the second week of Jan.
>Although we are running low on charters, would it be
>possible to get some sent to us?
>It seems like I keep missing sara...
>
>thank you
>
>lady lisabetta
>

>--- Jocelyn F Hinkle <scribe_ari at lycos.com> wrote:
>> All,
>> As you may know the Coronation of their Royal
>> Highnesses Aaron and Britta will soon be upon us.
>> With that in mind, Sable Scroll will be passing to
>> the very capable hands of Mistress Curstaid.
>> So I have come up with a little wish list of
>> charters to help her and the Incoming Crowns get off
>> on the right foot in the months to follow.
>> We are in immediate need of the Following Painted
>> charters:
>> Sable Crane
>> Star of Merit
>> Centurion of the Sable Star
>> Court Barony
>> Queen's Rapier
>> Kings Archer
>>
>> Pressing but not immediate need:
>> Sable Thistle
>> AOA (we are Not in need of the Runic ones)
>> Rising Star
>> Compass Rose
>> Sable Comet
>>
>> It is asked that if you have any blank painted
>> charters in your possession, please get them to your
>> regional scribe, or any of the Sable Scrolls.
>> The Current Sable Scroll is listed under Deputy
>> Heralds in the back of the Black Star.
>> Current office Holders: Master Darius, Baroness Kat,
>> HLady Ari
>> Incomming: Mistress Curstaid
>>
>> Thank you for all your assistance.
>> HLady Ari
>> Deputy Sable Scroll
>>
>> ---
>> One should not discuss a dream
>> In front of a simpleton.
>>      ~Ekai, called Mu-Mon. From the Gateless Gate~
>> Scribe_Ari at Lycos.com

Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker
Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html