[Ansteorra] Light fighting armor help!

Sean Hertzberg s_hertzberg at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 25 16:39:26 PST 2001

In Northkeep you should be able to find several who would have good
patterns.  Ask Puck or Timothy or Gabriella or Theresa.  Thye should be able
to help.

Hope you have luck, look forward to meeting you.  ;)

Avery Shaw
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra

>HELP!!
>
>I will be throwing myself into the LF (light Fighting)
>this year with a passion as I have swwn and love the
>art. I need help making a doublet.is there a pattern
>any where that i can use? I have athe rules and such,
>but a pattern would help my lady a lot!otherwise for
>my first one I may order the starter set from
>Tripletts..
>
>All help is appreciated,
>Galiwyn Varrianes
>Northkeep, Ansteorra
>
>=====
>A lover, Not a fighter.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they
are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him
kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and
kill him."
            ~ Mark Twain