[Ansteorra] Light fighting armor help!

Susan catmafia at swbell.net
Tue Dec 25 17:01:20 PST 2001

>In Northkeep you should be able to find several who would have good
>patterns.  Ask Puck or Timothy or Gabriella or Theresa.  Thye should be able
>to help.

I have the awsome hood pattern and need to get a copy of it done and as for
the major people in NK to check with, Selwyn who helped us do Kit's first
doublet and Yosh's doublets are beautiful, Marta has tons of experience
recently in doublet making, and more...

Who hopes to find info soon about Kit's feet and ankles to see if she is
going to be able to fight, just to make our way through all of the Dr stuff
is exhausting, expecially after Jim's med stuff.  So, even without a
fighter in the family, we are dear friends of the rapier community in
Northkeep.

Susan