[Ansteorra] Sable Scroll Holliday / Coronation Wish list

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Tue Dec 25 19:20:14 PST 2001

Well, the library is becoming unavailable.

However, we could work out something for weekends at Camp Finlayson.  We
won't be able to do anything between now and Ice Axe because of event prep.
But when I talked to the scheduling folks, the weekends in February and the
1st and last weekends in March were open.  So, what is Your Excellence's
pleasure?

I'll coordinate the date tomorrow.

Gilli