too old? Re: [Ansteorra] My 1st GW

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Thu Dec 27 13:48:02 PST 2001

In a message dated 12/27/01 11:51:58 AM Central Standard Time,
Aurore at hot.rr.com writes:

> Ok, I'll change what I mean.  Let the physical healthy people take the
hits.
> My left shoulder is a walking barometer.  And it's talking at me now.  And
> everything else has been injuried in too many high school athletic events
and
> practices.  Don't want to give the chirigons (sp?) too much work if I get
hit
> in just the wrong spot.
Unfortunatly this describes much of the fighting community as well.  Cost
restrictions are also common.  You just didn't know how much you alread have
in common with fighters of both styles.

Iago (speaking from too much experience in being both broken and broke)