[Ansteorra] Level 3 Banishment???

Wolf Bite wolfbite12000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 20:28:39 PST 2001

I would like to express my curiosity regarding a
notice printed on page 36 in the "Black Star" at the
very bottom of the Branch Listing - Southern...

First, I am confused regarding its hidden treasure
location...Is this a new tradition to list banishments
of any nature within the branch listings?

Second, He is banished from the entire Society?

Third, How is it that this matter that is so serious
of a nature that the BOD has reviewed it and processed
a Level 3 for the entire Society, yet we have not had
the announcement that he has been banished from
Ansteorra by Their Royal Majesties' hand?

And, Who made the proclamation?

This must have been serious indeed if the BOD handled
it so swiftly and beyond the hands of the King &
Queen...

Perhaps, someone more knowledgeable in these matters
might help to clarify this for me.

In Service,
Confused in Ansteorra