[Ansteorra] Level 3 Banishment???

Brian Martin BMartin at Corp.Prodigy.com
Fri Dec 28 07:18:06 PST 2001

Greetings to the list,

I agree with my good brother, Sir Burke that such issues are best left off
of these public forums. That should not, however, encourage private rumor
mongering, tempting though that may be. If you have questions regarding
banishment in general, I suggest that you ask you local seneschal. If you
hear any unfounded rumors regarding this case, I suggest that you dismiss
them. If you absolutely must enquire, I imagine that the Crown would be
available via email, but I also doubt that They can say very much about the
situation. Their Majesties have worked hard to be available to Their
subjects throughout this reign, but in most banishment cases, They must be
discreet and can not say much about what is going on. This is usually due to
respect for the individuals involved and not out of a desire to withhold
information.

With respect to all,
Pendaran