[Ansteorra] Banishments and the BoD

Burke McCrory burkemc2 at home.com
Sun Dec 30 11:44:29 PST 2001

At 10:54 AM 12/30/2001 -0600, Nolan, Steve And Cherie wrote:

>I may be wrong but I don't think that this Kingdom has banished for many
>many years am I right that this Kingdom normally does not use this form of
>punishment???

Traditionally Ansteorra has only used banishment when the circumstances
require it.  During the two years that I was Kingdom Seneschal we issued
one level two and one level three.  However, during the year that Master
Artorius was Kingdom Seneschal, two level two and two level three
banishments were issued.  So it is really just a matter of what happens as
to wether a banishment is appropriate and is issued.

Sir Burke