[Ansteorra] Talking about sutuff versus not talking about it

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 15:04:01 PST 2001

Based on the private mail I've been receiving, and what's been happening
here, people either a) understand the point I was making or b) fail to grasp
it and are getting increasingly unhappy that the topic keeps returning to
the banishment issue.

This means that very little actual communication is taking place, and
therefore I'm going to suggest that we table the issue for the present.  I
know I'm going to.  I'm sorry if this has caused any distress, that was not
my intention.

Marc/Diarmaid