[Ansteorra] What can we talk about

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 13:42:18 PST 2001

It takes more than just the Nobles and Peers, it does not matter who
you are, if you see a newcomer in need...help them, explain what that
award is for, what that wierd word means. It takes everyone. I can not
remember a single moment when my local Baron or an other Baron and
Baroness were not there for me. Even with the changing of hats, my
current nobility are there any time. I might have even driven a few of
them a bit crazy, but put up with me, and occationally that is saying a
lot.

 The way people start to not be so intimidated by our neighborhood
"gods" is by us lowly people introducing them to people to everybody.
Our nobles are nobles because they are accessible and willing to work
with people.

your servant,
mahee

ps. my appoligize if I have misread anything you said.