ANST - Potluck at Border Raids?

Judy Nesmith ladydunpiobair at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 12:02:02 PST 2001

Greetings unto the list,

The Border Wars site is extremely primitive.  There is
no electricity or water source (other than water that
is being brought in for the event).  Portathrones are
being provided.  If you are bringing a dish for the
potluck that needs to be heated, bringing a Coleman or
grill is recommended.  There will be a warming
pavilion serving stew, coffee, etc. throughout the day
(Sat.) with bowls and cups provided for grab, eat and
turned away if you bring your own feast gear).

The site is _dry_.

I hope this missive reaches all interested parties in
time.  Everyone else is at the site setting up.

In Service,
Siobhán (bosss)
--- "Michael F. Gunter"
<michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I have a question about the Border Raids event.
> It says that the site fee is $7.00 and a dish for
> the
> potluck. But later the announcement says that the
> site is primitive and, although water will be
> provided,
> bringing your own is also recommended. So my
> question is what kind of facilities will be provided
> for cooling/heating/cooking the dishes that are
> brought?
> Is there electricity for crockpots and such?
> Coolers?
> Just grills and colemans?
>
> I'm just wondering so that if I attend I have an
> idea of
> what to bring.
>
> Thank You,
>
> Gunthar

=====
"A tongue of ivy --- a heart of holly." - Old Irish saying.