ANST - Must Have Product

Gayle Scofield ivarcat at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 06:40:09 PST 2001

Pardon the endorsement. Normally, I wouldn't recommend
anything on this list, but, for SCAers, this is the
greatest thing made since duct tape.

In getting ready for Candlemas, I noticed that my 100%
cotton over-dress was horribly wrinkled. At the
grocery store I found (trumpets blare here) Downy
Wrinkle Releaser. I followed the directions, and lo
and behold (more trumpets), the wrinkles were gone!

Needless to say, this product has found a permanent
home in our keep, right next to the duct tape.

HL Catriona MacEanruig
Bjornsborg

=====
Those who cannot hear the music, think the dancers daft.