ANST - Care of a fine Sword

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Mon Feb 5 09:15:23 PST 2001

You might want to take a look through this file in the
COMBAT section of the Florilegium:
swordcare-msg     (18K)  1/ 3/96    Comments on the care of steel
swords.

This file is concerned with the blade. This additional file in the
CRAFTS section may have some info on dealing with the bone handle,
although it is mostly on working with bone:
bone-msg          (46K)  6/24/98    Working with bone and antler.

The Florilegium is at: http://www.florilegium.org

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net