ANST - Meade Bees - armoring class

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 06:23:09 PST 2001

Greetings unto all the lists,
    This is a reminder that I will be holding an armoring class at the up
coming Meade Bees event. This class will be designed to get out information
about armoring requirements and a general "how to" make armor for chivalric
(heavy) fighting. The class is currently scheduled for 2:30 PM on the
Saturday during Meade Bees. If possible, I will try to hold this class in
the feast hall. The class is free and will have a limited number of had
outs.

   Here is a list of things to bring to help make the class more beneficial
for the participant.

   Each participant should try to bring;
       Paper bags or news papers (for patterns)
       A magic marker
       A pair of scissors
       and pen an paper for any notes that they care to take.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
(derrykcarr at hotmail.com).

Thank you for your time,
HL Aldric de Kerr