ANST - A Fairytale For The Assertive Woman Of The 2000's

Olivia G. Rodriguez ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Feb 5 15:21:57 PST 2001

A Fairytale For The Assertive Woman Of The 2000's

Once upon a time, in a land far away, a beautiful, independent, self assured princess, happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle. The frog hopped into the Princess' lap and said: Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome Prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.  One kiss
from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young Prince that I am and then, my sweet, we will marry and setup housekeeping in yon castle with  my Mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my  children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so.

That night, on a repast of lightly sauteed frogs legs seasoned in a white  wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled to herself and thought:

I don't think so!

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html

--------- End Forwarded Message ---------

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html