ANST - Re: War-Ansteorra list...

Vicki Shetler shetler at home.com
Fri Feb 2 00:49:04 PST 2001

Hello fellow Ansteorrans,

I would like to remind anyone in the Chivalric fighting community that
a list exists for discussion of War, war topics, and organization of
War Practices in Ansteorra.  It also has a Files area containing war
related documents, like command manuals from some fine Ansteorran
units, drills, and some historical information on famous battles like,
Hannibal at Cannae, etc.

The War-Ansteorra has been in existence for about a year now, I came
up with the idea one night realizing that Ansteorra didn't have such a
list.  There are currently 71 members on this list.

If you are interested in this topic, please feel free to subscribe to
this list at the following address:

Thank you for your time and use of bandwidth,

Isolde von Rugen