ANST - Potluck at Border Raids?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 2 08:34:45 PST 2001

I have a question about the Border Raids event.
It says that the site fee is $7.00 and a dish for the
potluck. But later the announcement says that the
site is primitive and, although water will be provided,
bringing your own is also recommended. So my
question is what kind of facilities will be provided
for cooling/heating/cooking the dishes that are brought?
Is there electricity for crockpots and such? Coolers?
Just grills and colemans?

I'm just wondering so that if I attend I have an idea of
what to bring.

Thank You,

Gunthar