ANST - Lord Martin Hart of Wells passes on

Kevin Varner KVarner at PlanView.com
Sun Feb 4 20:50:19 PST 2001

It is my sad duty and honor to report the passing of Lord Martin Hart of
Wells (Lindsay J. Hart) in the Barony of Bryn Gwlad today after a battle
with cancer. He is now out of pain and at peace. His lady and family wish to
thank everyone for their prayers, gestures of kindness and support. A
memorial service is planned for Saturday, February 10th. I do not have the
time and location as yet, but will post that information as it becomes
available.

In lieu of flowers, donations to the American Cancer Society or Austin
Hospice Christopher House are requested.

A fund has been established to help defray expenses to the family:

"Lindsay Hart Benefit Fund"
Bank One
Arboretum Banking Center
9739 Great Hills Trail