ANST - Hospitler Stuff

gtaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Feb 6 09:00:18 PST 2001

Hello.

I'm soliciting feedback on Hospitaler issues.

Anybody have any ideas that will help us attract and retain new folks?

Has anybody tried any of the ideas that I've posted about in the last
almost-year?

Anybody have any concerns about hospitaler issues that I should address
(if it's a specific problem with a particular regional/local...send it
privately...I'd like to keep the public discussion more general).

Also...there are two hospitaler pages.  The one is for the new folks
themselves.
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/

 The second is for hospitalers (it's a little out of date...but has good
info for folks to grab for distribution).  Since we all really should be
greeting and providing info for new people, this page is for you, too.
Of particular interest may be the one html page that can be attached as
an html document to emails...and comes up as a very pretty "Intro to
Ansteorra and the SCA" info page...
http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/hospitalers.html

Isobel

Isobel