ANST - Passage of Arms

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 14:35:21 PST 2001

Buenos Dias!

Well, as everyone knows Passage of Arms is this weekend! Yeah!

The website with event details and directions:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/elfsea/PassageofArms.html

Pavillion: I was informed by the City today that part of the pavillion will
be roped off due to some structural damage.  Hence, we have to keep the
children out from under the roped off section.  If anyone has any banners
that I could borrow to cover the ropes and hopefully keep the children out
of these areas, I would greatly appreciate it! If you can not make PoA and
have a banner that I might borrow, I can make arangements to pick it up from
you at your home or Baronial College. I will take exceptional care of it and
return it to you promptly.

Food: There is no planned formal pot-luck for lunch. If you would like to
bring food to share, you are more than welcome to. I will be cooking a big
pot of beef stew, bread, cocoa, and cider to share with everyone. I will be
bringing my coleman stove to warm the stew and heat the drinks. Remember,
bring your feast gear. I have some non-period mugs, but not many that I can
share.

Alcohol: Because this is a public park, it is against the law to bring
alcoholic beverages into the park. Period containers are *not* allowed
either.

Rapier Melee/War Practice: The rapier melee will take place right after
court.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me.

See you there!

Maria