ANST - tent for sale

Rhonda & Chuck Leggett leggettr at netzero.net
Thu Feb 8 14:21:37 PST 2001

tents. One is the heavy canvas tent, olive green, and the other is the
lighter weight yellow liner with screen sides. The canvas on the green tent
has some rips that are in need of repair. A heavy gust of wind caught it and
ripped it off the side poles then back down on the poles. The liner seems to
be in good condition, however, I cannot vouch for the screen sides as we
have not set this up in a few years. There are two long center poles and all
side poles but no ridge pole. We have used it without the ridge pole several
times without difficulty. We made some repairs to the green tent a few years
ago but no longer have room to set it up to work on it.

Lady Tabitha Baker

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary